
Ordered on April 28, arrived on May 2.
Ms. Beaton TOLD us it is 68 pages. It is not her fault that I had no clue how thick 68 pages would be. So I was surprised that it came in a pretty flattened envelope... Now that I think about it, Lackadaisy volume 1 is also about that thickness....I hope to sell I-know-what by at least 100 pages per book...
5/02/2009
2 comments:
I was tempted to buy one, but I thought it had a relatively low page count... also she didn't mention if there was new material in it (I'm assuming no). Hopefully she'll put out some giant collection at some point, those tend to be a lot more fun to read.
This however is not going to prevent me from printing up thin volumes, ahaha.
Yeah I want whole collections too. This is just to throw money at the artist. And then donate the book to my high school history teacher, or to the library so other people can find out about Ms. Beaton.
64 page minimum! You can do it! XD
Post a Comment