Not Attracting Attention

Not Attracting Attention


Twin Stars (c) Robyn Paterson

Rob was eager to see the pictures in video format. So here is a test clip. The comic version doesn't match the original audio drama version because I made changes to the acting and presentation. The whole chapter is not going to be a perfect match unless I redraw some things.

3 comments:

Robyn Paterson said...

Wow! Actually, when I mentioned a "motion comic" a while ago, this is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind. Although what I was mentioning this week was just putting the comic pages up on the screen while the audio played.

Is this kind of thing harder or easier to do than the comic format?

Fiona Thraille said...

n meaning to comment about your fantastic static pictures for ages, but seeing them animated so stylishly with the audio is breathtaking.

I do hope you continue with this - it really is great artwork.

brushmen said...

Rob, yes I know what you had in mind, so I drew a lot of the pages as completely as possible - saving me time when doing a "motion comic". This kind of thing is not harder, but it takes longer to do than static images, of course. The hard part is for me to make it do double-duty, which might not be a good idea but time is limited.

Thanks Fiona! I'll do my best to finish chapter 1... at some point. 8D Waiting for a fantastic season 3!

Specific RSS Feeds: Cards | Work-in-Progress | Animation