Fallen Friend


T-O-E (c) Evan Dahm

First attempt at animating using Anime Studio Debut 6 (much cheaper than Pro version, or ToonBoom). It's quite awkward, but maybe I'll get used to it eventually. Not that the "old school animation" won't work on this style, but Rice Boy may actually look okay using component rigging methods.

2 comments:

Alexds1 said...

T-O-E ;3; Are you going to show this to Evan????? i want to

Also, keep posting about that program! I was thinking about trying it out except I'm not sure what its limits are.

brushmen said...

It needs more work.

Ok, but the reason I bought it was because I don't have a Mac version of Flash, and Pencil was more for the fully drawn shorts. Debut is definitely a "toy version" (similar to Manga Studio Debut versus the EX version), so be prepared to do a lot of work-arounds with Debut.

Specific RSS Feeds: Cards | Work-in-Progress | Animation