Kiz Looking Up


Kiz (c) Der-shing Helmer

2 comments:

Alexds1 said...

Oh my gosh. Your skill is getting to the point where I'm having trouble breaking down how you do it. The lip synching and the movement of the head looks so natural, the speed is just right.

How are you doing these? It looks like pencil/paper? If so, how do you scan them in and assemble them into an animation?

Haha, its too bad you're not a furry enthusiast, I think the Wolf Movie people could have their movie done in half the time if you wanted to contribute to them XD

Also WHEN are you going to show Mr. Dahm your RB animations? Every time you post one I have to grit my teeth and make an effort not to go running to him, waving my arms around.

brushmen said...

It's not skill... just spent a prohibitive amount of time on it...
But thanks for the nice words! :)

Specific RSS Feeds: Cards | Work-in-Progress | Animation