The Slow First Week


If all my comic pages could end at this stage it would probably go by faster. Hehe. As some of you might know, my life is different now. But drawing still takes so long to do. 2 pages a day, sometimes barely able to finish penciling before needing to sleep. Even though these end products are not in color or awesome like Lackadaisy, they still demand all of my day (excluding eating, cooking and exercising). Without any reliance on coffee or energy drink, I am unable to pull all-nighters without getting into health problems (physical and mental). Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't be doing this. But I have to remember why I wanted to try it in the first place: Life is short. We are all aging. It's now or never.

It's a long-winded way of saying, Dear Ping-An and Tysen I want to draw you guys, don't give up on this snail-paced fan! XD

2 comments:

Robyn Paterson said...

They wait patiently to claim your soul. ^_^

brushmen said...

Haha, they already have my soul! XD

Specific RSS Feeds: Cards | Work-in-Progress | Animation