The more things change...

It's been over a year since I last posted here. There's not much art stuff to show for my efforts (or lack thereof?) over these months. The dream is not completely axed. Just have to lower my expectations. Lower, lower, keep going...

(I'd like to stream a drawing session some time, using Hangout. But I haven't found the best setup. The video shown is done with a light-weight webcam strapped to my forehead - together with 2x playback speed - may cause headache/seizure for the viewer. Caution.)

To end on a positive note? According to Sycra, one's drawing ability and one's critical eye progress at different rates; so an art-slump tend to occur when the critical eye overtakes the drawing ability in terms of improvement.

This animation by Ricky Cometa is so good... and so true:

No comments:

Specific RSS Feeds: Cards | Work-in-Progress | Animation