(12fps) The action speed is reasonable, but too fast for speech. In the actual animation Pinter will need to pause before the shoving. The whole sequence should be 4~5 seconds... Which is 5 x 24 = 120 frames. T_T
Pinter: That's It! (rough)
(12fps) The action speed is reasonable, but too fast for speech. In the actual animation Pinter will need to pause before the shoving. The whole sequence should be 4~5 seconds... Which is 5 x 24 = 120 frames. T_T
5/28/2009
2 comments:
lolll
I love how you can tell he's groping around for the clothes in just a few frames.
Also you never answered my question about my being able to share these T__T Its killing me to keep them to myself!
I love how you depicted it so an average reader like me can "get" it. 8D
You said not to devalue my work before I reply, right? ;) I'm still working on that not-devaluing part. XP
Post a Comment