Inspired by Der-shing's business card, which has more color gradient than this...
This was inspired by Der-shing’s business card, which is a lot better looking, especially because it has more interesting color gradient. At first I tried to animate this using only the traditional means, but quickly experienced the difficulty with trying to duplicate perfectly the non-moving part of the body over multiple drawings/tracings. So I tried the next best thing, which is to animate the moving parts of the body, and leave the rest to software. Of course, that hand-made feel is instantly lost when you see a rigid body, and a steady-speed vine growth. XP
Little things that I’m proud of:
1. The changing colors of the sprout.
2. The redrawn shadows near the mouth in the context of a smile.
5/31/2009
1 comment:
Freaking awesome. If I was an ebay bidder I'd be like
A++++++++++++ VERY FAST SHIPPING WOULD WATCH AGAIN
But seriously, wonderful job, very expressive!
Post a Comment