SPX, 2010

Another year, another set of badges! :D

As always, must earn my free pass. Duty 1, badge stringer
Duty 2, mobile ballot box
Volunteers get swag.
Panels. Jam packed, compared to ones at InterventionCon.
Money, money, money; books books books...

Overall the SPX weekend was a sea of noise (especially during the Ignatz award party). The panels attract a lot of people, and yet I heard the show room traffic didn't really let up during those time slots. I consistently made a fool of myself in front of artists I bought books from (or just every artist in the room while I was the mobile ballot box), but it's probably the best I can do! XP

It was a good weekend of shows. Hope you all had fun!

2 comments:

Robyn Paterson said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Were you doing the artist's alley thing at either con?

brushmen said...

Nah, just attendee/volunteer.

Specific RSS Feeds: Cards | Work-in-Progress | Animation