 |
| Time to volunteer at SPX again! Hooah! |
 |
| What I really liked, of the new additions this year, was the red letter balloons that float in the room to help guide people to the artists. Because honestly that first-name-alphabetized floor map is hard to read as heck (YMMV). |
 |
|
| map of "where to eat what" is very creative! |
|
 |
| my swag for the event |
This year I got to meet Tom Siddell of "Gunnerkrigg Court" fame. It was a surprise when he posted on his website that he's going to SPX. And I was already quite excited. I'm glad that he practically cleared out his inventory for the trip. It's no small ordeal to fly overseas when he has to draw all the time to make a living.
Met with author Carla Speed McNeil again. She treats me like an old friend at SPX, though I've barely talked to her in any intellectual capacity. But I think she treats most of her readers that way. :) Next year I might sound different than now. What's going to be her reaction, I wonder? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment